Nexus War Forum Index Nexus War
Ushering in Armageddon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange wiki change

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rotten Limb McMurphy
Enlightened

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Strange wiki change Reply with quote

This question is in regards to the wiki.

The link from Cast Spell --> List of all known spells used to go to a spells page that listed them all under category. Now it links to the unified table of weapons and armor or whatever that is called, which only has offensive spells listed.

So why the change?
Incen
Plane Traveller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the history page says, the change was because the linking was weird. The linking was weird because it was changed last year, for Gage's sanity and then for Brizth's, but a few things slipped throught the cracks.

Wikis tend to work like that, and you are encouraged to register and hand out your own sanity. If you want to debate potential changes, as you undoubtedly do, I suggest you use the wiki Talk page or the PM features.
Teksura
Property of Vulnavia-Dahlia
Property of Vulnavia-Dahlia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the way it looks, Dan didn't like the way the Category:Spells linked to the spell page in the section describing what it was that was being listed in Category:Spells, and removed both pages reference to each other. Which doesn't make much sense.

But thats the nice thing about a wiki. In, like, 2 minutes I fixed it.
SerialKillaSmile
I am kitten, hear me RAWR!
I am kitten, hear me RAWR!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Strange wiki change Reply with quote

Rotten Limb McMurphy wrote:
This question is in regards to the wiki.

nexuswar.com - The board for reporting issues involving the wiki or these forums.

*moving*
TF has no official stance on the skill, but does not allow the killing of neutral charaters (although we do make some exceptions for self defense, neutrals killing goods, and Christopher Walken Wink )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus War Forum Index -> nexuswar.com All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: