Nexus War Forum Index Nexus War
Ushering in Armageddon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MALAYSIA STRONG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberbob
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: MALAYSIA STRONG Reply with quote

The fact of the matter is, Malaysian Armed Forces is superior in quality and quantity to both Australia and Singapore army COMBINED, that is hardware and capability of MAF is better than both of these "deputy sheriff" of Uncle Sam.

Malaysian armed forces is 150 000 strong, Australia army only 90 000 and Singapore army only 350 000 and neither cannot equal high training, experience dan morale standard of Malaysian fighting man, the only army in the world who defeated communist insurgency. Australia and Singapore soldier are poorly rained with low motivation, especially in Singapore case as majority are reservist "weekend warrior"

In army weapon systems, already the clear lead of Tentera Darat Malaysia in numbers and technology is well established over ADF and SAF.

Malaysia- 48 advanced PT-91M PENDEKAR MBT vs Australia- 59 M1A1 (consume too much fuel and too heavy for se asia region) and Singapore - 96 second hand Leopard 2A4 which is inferior in firepower and protection to PT-91.

Malaysian 30mm Bushmaster w/ Baktar Shikan ATGM ACV300 Adnan is also much better than Australia ASLAV and Singapore locally develop Bionix IFV.

Malaysian Army Aviation helicopter A109 LOH is more versatile and better suit for observation and attack missions in SE Asian jungle terrain than Australia Euocopter Tiger and Singapore AH-64D 'Longbow Apache'

The 'Apache' helicopters AH64D have not been very effective against the enemy on the ground, proven in Karbala and Operation Anaconda. The'turkey shoot" during the Gulf war was a one sided affair on a retreating enemy during the first Gulf War, creating a myth on the invincibility of the Apache. Helicopters that attacked Iraqi Republican Guard units south of Baghdad on March 24 03."In attacking a formation of about 40 Apache Longbows on Monday, the Iraqis staged a classic helicopter ambush first perfected by the North Vietnamese in the 1960s. As the lethal, tank-killing aircraft approached on a mission to destroy the Medina Division's dispersed armor, troops dispersed throughout a palm-lined residential area and opened fire with antiaircraft guns, rocket-propelled grenades and a wall of fire from rifles and other small arms. ... "The Iraqi fire was so intense that the Apaches had to break off their mission and return to base." The results of that failed mission strongly suggest that the modern helicopter is a battlefield liability.

It also does not need the educated observer to see that in trms of artillery "king of battlefield" Malaysia is far ahead of Australia and Singapore. Malaysia has MLRS regiments, equipped with the Avibras Astros II MLRS which was successfully used by Saudi Arabia against Iraq. Years later, the Astros II system helped Angola to defeat the UNITA. It has better range and firepower than American made HIMARS which Singapore use, which has not been delivered and not yet test in combat. Australia does not possess any MLRS system.

In terms of the crucial conventional artillery capability, Malaysian gunners enjoy the advantage of training and familiarity with their equippement, being professional soldier. Australia and Singapore reservist army are inexperienced and spend less time training on their guns.

In terms of 155mm tube artillery, Malaysia also possess clear advantage in number and type of gun, Rejimen Artileri DiRaja equipped with 28 Denel G5 made in South Africa, one of the best howitzer in the world. Australia possess only 36 aging M198 howitzer which they are desperately trying to replace, while Singapore only has 162 tubes of 155m towed and Self-propelled artillery in the form of the locally made FH2000, pegasus (copy of m777) and primis sph, of dubious quality.

In the air, the advantage of Malaysia is even more pronounced. The Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) has always been one of the best train air arms in Asia, if not in the world. RMAF pilots flying the MiG-29N in excercise with the US Navy have regularly bested the F-18 Hornet of USN. According to Asian Defence Journal RMAF MIG29 has also defeated f16 rsaf and f18 australian air force on mock air combat execise. If you look back to history of military exercise, RMAF MiG-29N has mostly defeat the F-18 and F-16. Malaysian MiG-29's, upgraded with recent Russian and Western technology, fought mock air battles with Australia's F/A-18A Hornets. The MiGs succeeded in downing all of the Australian Hornets during simulated air combat battles in both medium and short range combat. The Malaysians used AA-10, AA-12 and AA-11 missiles, against Australia's AIM-9 and AIM-7 Sparrow missiles. It has been reported that Malaysian AA-11 Archer missiles have a better warhead, longer range and a better IR sensor.

According to source, M'sia has 22 best MIG pilots in the world/Asia. We can boldly say that Malaysia have the strongest air force in Asia.

Malaysia will receive the first 18 Sukhoi Su-30-MKM Flanker fighters with air superiority diameter of up to Australia and Hong kong., the most advanced versions of the Su-27 warplane, and probably the best airplane in the world after the F-22 Raptor. The Su-30MKM will be the ultimate fighter aircraft in the shifting balance of regional air power in the south asean region.

With units like MiG-29, Su-30MKM and F/A-18D, the Malaysian air force can potentially beat any contemporary adversaries.
The export of Su-30s created alot of tensions/concerns around the world - Malaysian airforce acquired Su-30MKM turned into much capable airforce in the region and indirectly forced Austrilian airforce to consider and pay attention to its airforce. Australia and Singapore long term plan to acquire the F-35 or maybe F-22 in meantime use inadequate stopgap measure of F-18F super hornet and F-15E strike eagle... but given the lower training standard of australian and singapore pilots this poses no threat to Malaysia.

RMAF hornets are equipped with the more advanced AGP-73 radar and better engines than the RAAF Hornet or Singapore F-16/F-15

RMAF MIG-29s, are using the NO-019ME Topaz radar.With this radar and the R-77 MiG-29N can engage 2 targets at the same time.

With this, Malaysia has a clear edge in BVR combat compared to its neighbours.

for me malaysians su30mkm is the best. all sinagapores fighter jet cannot defeats su30mkm. 10 su30mkm can beat all singapores f-16. if malaysians has 3 squadron of su30mkm, im sure all singapore jet fighter will be defeated.

JERNAS area air defence system. JERNAS is the only land-based air defence system designed to defeat the most severe threats, including cruise missiles and smart munitions.The AMS Blindfire weapon control radar provides JERNAS with an all-weather day and night capability. Fast acquisition and extremely accurate tracking of the target and the missile in flight give the air defence system unique dual engagement capability. With pencil beamwidth, high power, adaptive wide-band frequency agility, very low side lobes and smart digital processing, the radar is immune to all forms of jamming.

Malaysia is the only country in the south east asia to have advanced anti-air ability. Singapore and Australia do not possess a system that of euqal capability

Australian and Singapore 'Pilots' are mere punks, think they're Tom Cruise in TG - They're better at shopping then ACM ... i mean, some are known for checking their hairdo after takin their bone domes off .... i know, don't ask me how i know, but i do - RSAF RAAF 'jocks' are sissy - Only RMAF Fighter Pilots hv e 'Berani Mati' spirit - singapore and australia punks r just livin out childhood fantasies n wud piss a puddle in their panties when the push comes to CQ dogfighting

Malaysian pilots, were base on British/Commonwealth doctrine and syllabus.

Therefore, expect surprises that you'll never forget. Just ask the Australian and recently USAF, then you'll know.

From what I've seen, people in singapore are batshit insane. I know a few from the internet. Research "total defense"

Malay's army would be fighting nearly everybody in singapura, should they try and strike. Not to mention the fact that singapore is equipped with modern US equipment, and actually borrowed Israeli officers to assist in training.

Sure they're reservists, but I wouldn't quite call them poorly motivated.

I'd actually like to see the clash. It would be funny. Singapore is a small, modern, well equipped military, with large amounts of supplemental reservist troops, while the malays have a large active standing army, with moderately equipped army, but not nearly enough reserves for any sustained conflict.

Any country with the "forward defence" doctrine better not to try to breach the land, air and sea sovereignty of Malaysia.

We'll use all our military power to defend our independence and sovereignty if any country wants to implement "forward defence" or launch pre-emptive strikes.

When Malaysia has no intention to increase their military strength, in the meantime Singapore keeps sneering and downgrading Malaysia, look as if they welcoming new arms race. Malaysia feels threatened by their “Offensive or Forward defense” doctrine. Should Malaysia change their doctrine too?, and start too increase the military expenditure?. If this what they want to see, then Malaysia should not wait any more.

By provoking Malaysia, is just an attempt to create response from Malaysia, so that they got reason to tell the word that their under threats. And of course they will get more support from the rest of the word because Malaysia is known as Islamic country. I am confident that, Malaysia one day will be attacked by Singapore. Malaysia is under pressure. So should Malaysia increase military strength and buy more weapons?

Singapore is making preparation toward future possible war, which is well-matched with their forward defense doctrine. They aggressively reclaim land from the sea. But what will happen if their area have been fully reclaimed and getting expensive? They need more land to accommodate their manufacturing industries and air space.

They inspired with Israel doctrine and get advised from them which is history has proved that Israel strikes many neighbors.

Malaysia is Muslim country, which is already presumed as enemy of non-muslim nations. Most muslim country normally is possible target of big power and its their allies.

Singapore is not just ready to go for possible war, but they will go for war.
Singaporean have been discussing of possible attack in most blogs and forum websites by sneering, downgrading, and humiliating Malaysian.

Lastly is their Kiasu – to remain on top, is to ensure neighbors at the bottom, this is the fact.

Malaysian troops constantly have combined arms exercises throughout the year, they have elaborately planned out training cycles for the individual,units, brigades, divisions and the corps as a whole. The Western mind, to place the Malaysian forces in the same category as the Arabs is an under estimation. Malaysian soldiers, sailors and airman join the regular forces for the love of the profession, most of them. There are servicemen with an impressive lineage of soldiering. Most Malaysian servicemen have been blooded. They exercise in peace times with imaginery enemies, they have made mistakes, they go back to the drawing boards. They know their weaknesses,they improvise, adapt and overcome. They also conduct lots of cross training with foreign forces.

An elevated level of cooperation with the United States on the range of fronts.There have been more than 75 U.S. military ship visits in the past two and a half years. The United States conducts training exercises with the Royal Malaysian Air Force, flying with and against them in mock battles. U.S. Navy SEALs conduct training in Malaysia twice a year. The U.S. Army does field exercises with the Malaysian army. I might mention here that, for their expertise in jungle warfare, Malaysians are known in the business as "whispering death." Finally, 1,500 Malaysian defense personnel have benefited from the U.S.

Malaysian troops are the only forces in the world to have defeated a communist insurgency. They happen to be the best jungle fighters in the world. In the decades in the fight against the Communists, there is no record of a Malaysian soldier taken alive. Elite fores all over the world are trained by them. The jungle warfare school in Fort Benning, Georgia was set up by a Malaysian team.

Just to recapture, on the 3rd of October 1993 incident, in Mogadishu, Somalia a combined team of 4 Pakistani tanks and 24 Malaysian Infantry fighting vehicles rescued America's elite fighting unit, the Rangers. You can see the fictious account in the movie, "Black Hawk Down". For your information as they were moving into the combat zone, when hostile fire was being received the Pakistani tanks turned tail and fled, this has been hushed up in the name of diplomacy. The Malaysians persevered, rescuing the Rangers at the cost of one Malaysian killed, 9 wounded and losing 4 IFVs. Seventy, so called elite American forces did not litter the streets of Mogadishu with their bodies because of the sacrifices made by the Malaysians. Of course US magazines belittled the contribution of the Malaysian troops by calling them 'gun shy', as mentioned in Newsweek.

The Malaysians kept all MSRs openedwhen the Americans withdrew into a shell after that incident and to later withdraw from Somalia. An extract from the Washington Post. "They realized they'd have to do it in armor, so we linked them with 24 Malaysian armored personnel carriers, four Pakistani tanks and two armored personnel carriers and a company of armored Humvees," Stockwell said. Stockwell said "it came together very quickly" and strongly disputed the report of a U.S. Army officer in Washington that "it took intense pressure from Americans to get the Malaysians and some Pakistani M-113s to deploy." "I will grant you that in this international U.N. military we do not have the same command and control; the unity of command is a lot looser, so sometimes it takes some persuading," Stockwell said. But he added: "The Malaysians performed magnificently."

Experienced in an army means a knowledge, a traits, trick or what ever, in warfare( what ever kind of it) All tactics, mistake, sucess, failure were recorded and were pass on to the newer batch of soldier who will study it.

In case of malaysian they learned the hard way and painfully too during the world war 2, the Emergency(coin war) and the Indonesian Confrontation. and then they came in the line of fire again under the UN flag in Congo, Bosnia, Cambodia Etc.

So Malaysian Army were indeed experienced!

lol doesn matter if singapore got 10 times military forces

if they were to attack,retaliation from Malaysia would make singapore like atlantis II

fact are with small land size,even our missles wouldn got much target left

Beside i would say before singapore even start the war,riot from singaporean would have overthrown the gorv,if war start where u gonna shelter urself,certainly not in a flat or apartment

i've checked out both specs and in terms of firepower balance our PT-91M(codename twardy) is better... i always believed Russian weapondry for their reliablity... Leopard 2 is polish if i not mistaken... and we win tactically and also in numbers... we got nothing to fear if our tank commanders are good at their job... Malaysia is 1 of the best when it comes to military equipments... even our naval fleets which ter-damaged some Indon cruisers somewhere due to slow response are the among the best in the SEA...

our tanks' got 125mm gun and their gun is 120mm... we got Erawa1/Erawa2 now ugraded to some kind of removable and replacable easy to maintain armor chunks while they got 3rd generation composit armor... it's quite hard to determine the winner but we win in numbers... and our naval off shore artilery are capable of demolishing the whole SG i think...

our ASTROS MLRS are enough to hantam singapore people to dust. they have no place to take cover. die like a rat !

mana dia rakyat singapura ?? come talk to me! coward !

And of course our army/vat69 is consider as the most elite forces in the jungle warfare and highly rated in jungle warfare.
Our Army is also reconigse in the world as the only forces in the world to have defeated a communist insurgency and nicknamed as "WHISPERING DEATH"
Guess what!
The jungle warfare school in Fort Benning, Georgia was set up by the Malaysian Army.

PT-91 Twardy Main Battle Tank. The Singaporean antiquated Leopard (so called upgraded)and Centurion tanks will have to contend with this.The PT-91 MBT is equpped with the Fire Control System consisting of Gunner Station. It basis on modernized TPDK-1 sight for day channel and optionally passive PCN-A sight or thermal imagine sight, which create night fighting capability. The fire solutions are calculated by the ballistic, digital computer which processes mixed set of information generated by set of sensors and input manually by the gunner.

Royal Malaysian Navy has by far the largest and most advanced surface combatants in Southeast Asia. Malaysia has two advanced Leiku frigates which are superior to the 6 Formidable Stealth frigate use by Singapore and the antiquated 8 Anzac and 4 Adeliade class frigate use by Australia.

RMN will acquire more frigate benefit from the latest U.K.Type 45 (T45) destroyer technology transfer and second batch of Kedah OPV. In addition to Laksamana corvette RMN is one of the largest and most powerful navy in Asia, defnitely the best navy in Southeast Asia region.

Malaysia ha also 2 Scorpene submarine, the world's most sophisticated conventional submarine. Only Australia can come close to matching this blue water submarine capability with 6 collins class ssk but the designs are showing their age. Singapore submaine capability is even more pathetic with only 4 Sjoormen class submarine (1960s Swedish sub) and 2 Vastergotland on order.

Malaysia first tank unit Regimen Ke-11 Kor Armor Diraja based in Gemas will have all (48 ) its PT-91 Ms as reported in Janes International Defence Review ( Mar 09 ).

It has impressive capabilities & specifications : -

125 mm gun , Thales radio comms, SSP-1 Obra-3 self protection system ( laser warning & smoke grenades ) , ERAWA-1 Explosive Reactive Armor, French Sagem Savan 15 fire controls and VIGY 15 gyro stabilized panoramic sight ( for hunter killer capability ) , laser gyro INS, all electric ( no vulnerable hydraulics ) stabilized turret from EADS, 1000 hp engined mated to Renk transmission.

The Malaysians have also wisely not neglected to include supporting armor including six ARVs, three heavy engineering vehicles and five Leguan armored assault bridges ( 26 m MLC60 ).

The plan is to follow up with two more armored battalions.

Neither Australia and Singapore Abams or Leopard is fully operational.
Syanda
STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syanda wrote:
tl;dr

tyzebug
Needs to get out more

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, what the heck? Just how many articles and forum posts is that post composed of?
Up on you.
Cyberbob
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyzebug wrote:
Lol, what the heck? Just how many articles and forum posts is that post composed of?

sir your implication that I did not write the entirety of that post is deeply offensive
Dr. Superplanet
Stroth is watching

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had the time, I'd quote the whole thing and white out the irrelevant parts so that it'd say something like "Malaysia is big penis shaped like mushroom".

But since I don't, I'll just go for the age-old advice:

KILL THE MALAYSIAN PRIME MINISTER!!!

My Jorm quote is creepier than yours.
Syanda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stroth is watching

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes but china

furthermore

Masumi Minogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a tank called 'Twardy'?

It is time for you to achieve zen acceptance about this and move on.
Syanda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masumi, your sig, is that from Shuihu Zhuan?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. The Water Margin. It was a very silly Japanese thing from the 70s based on an old Chinese set of 'Robin Hood'-type legends about the bandits of the water margins (ie marshes) of Liang Shan Po. The English voiceover was done by Bert Kwouk (Kato from the Clouseau films) and really quite hillarious. Hang on, let me find it for you.

Here we go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvd6s6q_LxU

I suppose it is just about possible that it is a genuine quotation, but it sounds a bit like some of the made-up "Confucius, he say..." nonsense that these kind of programmes are fond of.

EDIT: Ah, I see that Shuihi Zhuan is actually the Chinese name of the original story. I should have known you'd know that, being Singaporean. Well, like I say, my quote is from the English version of the Japanese TV series. It may be related to the original, but I suspect not.

It is time for you to achieve zen acceptance about this and move on.
Zombie Dachshund
The evening redness in the West
The evening redness in the West

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That show looks awesome. Why did I waste my childhood watching the A-Team instead of that?

Also, roti canai ftw.
invisime
Intelligence Piñata

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<kcat> poke invisime with a sharp stick until he gives out information
<kcat> he is like an intelligence piñata
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nexus War Forum Index -> Grassy Knoll Books All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: